It’s All in the Details: ART and PolyJet™ Printing
prototypes with remarkably precise feature details and smooth surface
finishes, ART offers an alternative rapid prototyping choice: Polyjet™
Polyjet™ printing allows tremendous precision, with layers up to seven times finer than standard stereolithography models. Prototypes can be built from seven different resins making ART’s 3-D printer extremely versatile. The fine layer resolution and the material options make the process well-suited for building amorphic shapes, tiny figurines, rubber-like parts, and injection molded-like models.
Whatever your vision, from game board action heroes, to laser scanned fossils, to toothbrushes and shaving razors, ART’s Polyjet™ printers have successfully served the needs of a wide variety of industries. And, just like its SL counterparts, completed Polyjet models will be accurate and finished to meet your desired specifications.
- Produces ultra fine details with .0006 inch (16 microns) horizontal layers
- Currently able to print seven different resins, including flexible, Shore A materials that work well for:
- Button pads
- Rigid Materials
- FullCure 720 (Translucent Amber)
- FullCure 830 - Vero White
- FullCure 840 - Vero Blue
- FullCure 870 - Vero Black
- Flexible Materials
- 1) Polyjet™ printing technology works by jetting a photopolymer material in ultra-thin layers (0.0006 inch) onto a build tray, layer by layer.
- 2) Each layer is cured by UV light immediately after it is jetted.
- 3) The high-resolution 0.0006 inch layers ensure smooth, accurate and highly detailed models.